WHERE INSPIRATION BEGINS
HIGH QUALITY ART MATERIALS FROM FRANCE AND GERMANY WITHOUT BUSTING YOUR BUDGET
* MINIMUM SPENDING OF S$65 & ABOVE ONLY
* FREE DELIVERY WITHIN SINGAPORE ABOVE S$50
* FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ABOVE S$200
DA VINCI BRUSHES PROMO EXTENDED !
* EACH CUSTOMER WILL BE GIVEN A UNIQUE 30% DISCOUNT CODE
* CAN BE USED TO BUY ANY ITEMS ON VIBRANT ART ONLINE STORE
* APPLICABLE TO NETT PRICED ITEMS
* NO MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM SPENDING
* PROMOTION EXTENDED UNTIL 31st JULY !!
Berge Plus Cotton and Linen Canvases
da Vinci - HIGH-QUALITY BRUSHES - Handmade in Germany
In 1887, Gustave Sennelier, a devoted chemist, established himself as a purveyor of fine artists' paints at 3 Quai Voltaire in Paris, facing the Louve and just steps away from L'ecole Des Beaux-Arts.
Having thoroughly researched the history and usage of pigments, he developed a distinctive process for manufacturing oil colours, formulating precise methods for mixing tones and for controlling their opacity and transparency. His work was so meticulous and his eye for colours so accurate, that artists soon began to regard the Sennelier palette as the ultimate standard of quality.
Favoured by some of the greatest artists (Monet, Gauguin, Matisse, Picasso, Bonnard, Modigliani, Chagall, Ernst, Hockney), Sennelier artists' quality oil paint have since then hung the world's greatest museums, and the Sennelier name has become a legend. Not only is it renowned for sustaining the traditions of the Old Masters, but it is admired worldwide for combining those traditions with the innovations of modern chemistry.
Sennelier has become the 'reference' brand that is today for artists